- Industry News
- Can the SPC lock floor be non-slip?
Can the SPC lock floor be non-slip?
The SPC lock floor can be non-slip, and the more astringent it gets in contact with water, the more non-slip it is. It is not afraid of damaging the floor due to moisture when used in the kitchen and bathroom, because the floor is also moisture-proof.
1. SPC floor uses calcium powder as the main raw material, plasticized extruded sheet, four-roller calendering hot-laid color film decorative layer and wear-resistant layer, does not contain heavy metal formaldehyde and harmful substances, and is 100% formaldehyde-free environmental protection floor. It is a real zero formaldehyde floor.
2. The thickness of the SPC lock floor is only 4-5.5 mm. The ultra-thin design is a bold innovation in the professional industry. The surface printing material, the base material and the 100% high-purity wear-resistant transparent layer are integrally formed, which improves the service life of the large traffic place, and the surface imitates the real wood Texture and natural marble texture, in view of the characteristics of raw materials, fast heat conduction and long heat storage duration, it is the first choice for floor heating.
3. SPC lock floor is non-toxic and tasteless, not afraid of water, fire, or moisture; in terms of scratch resistance, resource use, and anti-skid performance, SPC lock floor is superior to laminate flooring.
4. The surface of the SPC lock floor will not have holes or water seepage; there will be no seams after splicing, and after staining, it can be easily cleaned with a rag and it will not leave a mark that is difficult to remove. Need to use special maintenance products to maintain.
5. SPC floor is considered to be a new generation of floor materials. Its characteristics are: extremely stable, high-performance, completely waterproof, high-density sales core, and indentation resistance; it can be easily installed on different types of ground bases, concrete, Ceramic or existing floor; this is a formaldehyde-free, completely safe floor covering material for residential and public environments.