- Industry News
- Classification of PVC flooring and its advantages.
Classification of PVC flooring and its advantages.
1. The general category is elastic floor, which is divided into linen floor, rubber floor and PVC floor according to the material.
2. After the materials are classified according to the specifications, linen floor coils, rubber coils, rubber coils, PVC homogeneous transparent coils, PVC homogeneous transparent coils, PVC multi-layer composite coils, PVC multi-layer composite sheets .
3. The stone-plastic floor that everyone is talking about is a PVC homogeneous and transparent sheet, which is used by many large supermarkets such as Yichu Lotus. The pattern is monotonous, cheap, and easy to load and unload. What people call the carpet grain wood grain is a PVC multi-layer composite sheet, which has a high degree of simulation.
4. The "rubber sheet" commonly used in airports is the most wear-resistant and the most expensive. Rubber coils are commonly used in high-speed rail and subways, which are generally wear-resistant and cheap.
5. Linen floor is pure natural and environmentally friendly, the most recommended, mainly used in cultural sports venues and early childhood
6. PVC multi-layer composite membrane is mainly used in places with high traffic, such as medical treatment, wear-resistant and repairable.
7. PVC multi-layer composite coils are recommended for places with low traffic and difficult to clean, such as offices, wards, etc.
8. There are not many households, mainly because of the trouble of construction and the need for professionals.
Nine, Europe, America, Japan and South Korea are widely used, mainly in clean spaces such as hospitals and kitchens.
The benefits of this material.
Environmentally friendly: The material is very environmentally friendly, dust particles may be generated during the process, but the finished product is completely fine. The only thing is that glue is used during installation, but in very small amounts.
Fire and flame retardant: The fire resistance index of qualified PVC floor can reach B1 level, second only to stone.
Light and thin: The thickness of PVC floor is only 1.6mm-9mm, and the weight per square meter is only 2-7KG.
Comfortable foot feel, soft texture and good elasticity.
Abrasion resistance and slip resistance The vinyl floor surface has a special transparent anti-skid and wear-resistant layer, which fully guarantees the wear resistance of the floor material. In general, the wear-resistant layer can be used for 5-10 years depending on the thickness. Compared with ordinary floor materials, PVC floor feels more astringent in the case of sticky water, and it is less likely to slip off.
Waterproof and moisture-proof: its main component is vinyl resin, which is naturally not afraid of water, and will not be damaged as long as it is not soaked for a long time. Antibacterial performance: The surface of the PVC floor has undergone special antibacterial treatment, which is suitable for environments with high sterilization and disinfection requirements such as hospital operating rooms.
Sound absorption: The unique surface of the PVC floor and the plastic foam pad can fully play the role of sound absorption and sound insulation after seamless treatment, isolating the noise of 15db-19db.
Applicable geothermal heat: It has good thermal conductivity and heat preservation, only a few minutes of heat conduction, uniform heat dissipation, no cold feeling of stone tiles, and no fear of bare feet in winter.
The disadvantage is that the construction foundation requirements are high: the response sensitivity to the ground is high, and the ground is required to be flat, smooth and clean. Self-leveling is required before paving.
Pay attention to later use: it is easy to be burned by cigarette butts or scratched by sharp objects.
Also note: Products with unqualified quality may contain substances that are harmful to the human body, so be sure to choose a brand with good quality, such as UTOP