- Industry News
- Cleaning and maintenance of stone plastic floor
Cleaning and maintenance of stone plastic floor
First, the purpose of cleaning and maintenance
1. Improve the appearance: timely remove the dirt generated in daily use, so that the stone plastic floor can fully exhibit its extraordinary appearance and natural gloss.
2. Protect the floor: Protect the stone plastic floor from accidental chemicals, cigarette butts, shoe marks, oil and water, etc., minimize the mechanical wear on the surface, and make the floor's durability fully play, thereby extending The service life of the floor.
3. Convenient care: Due to the tight surface structure and special treatment of the stone plastic floor, paying attention to daily cleaning and maintenance can make the floor easier to care for and prolong its service life.
Second, nursing precautions
1. All kinds of dirt on the ground should be removed in time.
2. It is absolutely forbidden to soak the floor in open water. Although some floors use water-proof glue to separate water sources (such as floor drains, water rooms, etc.), long-term soaking in water will seriously affect the life of the floor. Use a water suction machine to dry the sewage in time during the cleaning process.
3. For places with a lot of people and heavy wear, the maintenance period should be shortened, and the number of waxing passes for high-strength facial wax should be increased.
4. It is absolutely prohibited to use hard and rough cleaning utensils (such as steel ball, 100 clean cloth, etc.) to prevent sharp objects from hitting the stone plastic floor.
5. It is highly recommended to place cymbal pads at the entrance of public places with high traffic to prevent dirt, sand, and other dirt from scratching the floor.
Three, maintenance methods at different stages:
1. Cleaning and maintenance after flooring / before use
1.1 First remove the dust and debris on the floor surface.
1.2 Use a scrubbing machine to add 3M red abrasive discs or similar products to clean at a low speed (diluted with a powerful general cleaner 1:20 in water and add it to the scrubbing machine) to remove the protective wax, grease, dust and other dirt on the floor surface. The suction machine dries up the sewage.
1.3 Wash with water and blot dry.
1.4 If necessary, apply 1-2 layers of high-strength facial wax.
Cleaning agent: Powerful universal cleaner
Tools: Ground Grinder, Red Grinding Pad, Water Absorber, Wax Mop, Water Press
2. Daily cleaning and maintenance
2.1 Push dust or vacuum cleaner. (Dust the mop with dust on the mop and push the dust after drying.)
2.2 Wet mop. (Use floor cleaning polish to dilute 1:20 with water, mop the floor with a semi-moist mop.) If necessary, you can also use a scrubber with wash & shine low-speed cleaning.
Cleaning agent: mop dusting agent, floor cleaning polish.