- Industry News
- Comprehensive analysis of SPC stone plastic floor production process and material structure
Comprehensive analysis of SPC stone plastic floor production process and material structure
Floor manufacturer, SPC floor, stone plastic floor, SPC stone plastic floor, floor production technology, floor material structure, stone plastic floor production, SPC floor production
SPC stone plastic flooring manufacturers comprehensively analyze stone plastic flooring from the production process and material structure. SPC flooring is a new type of environmentally friendly flooring developed based on high technology. It has the characteristics of zero formaldehyde, mildew, moisture, fire, insect, and simple installation. SPC floor is a product that extrudes PVC base material by extruder combined with T-die, and uses three-roll or four-roll calender to separate PVC wear layer, PVC color film and PVC base material, one-time heating lamination and embossing products , The process is simple, the fit is completed by heat, and no glue is needed. Locking SPC stone plastic flooring is in a stage of active promotion and rapid development in the domestic and foreign markets.
SPC floor rulers mainly include: 1210*150, 1210*181, 203*1219, 178*1219, 152*1219 (in millimeters)
The main components of SPC floor: PVC resin powder, stone powder, plasticizer, stabilizer, carbon black, the main components are polyvinyl chloride and stone powder.
The structure of the SPC floor: The plastic floor is composed of PVC base material color film decorative paper, wear-resistant layer, and UV spray coating from bottom to surface.
Physical properties of SPC floor: SPC floor shrinkage: ≤1‰ (after tempering), ≤2.5‰ (before tempering), (shrinkage test standard: 80℃, 6 hours standard);
SPC floor density: 1.9~2 tons/cubic meter;
Advantages of SPC floor: The physical index of SPC floor is stable and reliable, and the chemical index conforms to international and national standards;
Disadvantages of SPC floor: SPC floor has high density, heavy weight and high transportation cost;
Compared with LVT and WPC flooring in the production of SPC flooring: SPC flooring is simple in processing and manufacturing processes.
The advantages of SPC environmental protection floor, its advantages are as follows:
(1) Waterproof and moisture-proof. It fundamentally solves the problem that wood products are easy to rot and swell and deform after absorbing water and damp in humid and watery environments, and can be used in environments where traditional wood products cannot be used;
(2) Anti-insect and anti-termite, effectively eliminate pest harassment and prolong service life;
(3) It is colorful, and there are many colors to choose from. It not only has natural wood texture and wood texture, but also can customize the color you need according to your own personality;
(4) It has strong plasticity, can realize individualized styling very simply, and fully reflects individual style;
(5) High environmental protection, pollution-free, pollution-free, and recyclable. The product does not contain benzene and formaldehyde, and is an environmentally friendly product. It can be recycled, which greatly saves the amount of wood used. It is suitable for the national policy of sustainable development and benefits the society;
(6) High fire resistance. It can be effectively flame-retardant, with a fire-proof rating of B1, self-extinguishing in case of fire and does not produce any toxic gas;
(7) Good workability, can be ordered, planed, sawed, drilled, and the surface can be painted;
(8) The installation is simple, the construction is convenient, no complicated construction technology is needed, and the installation time and cost are saved;
(9) No cracking, no swelling, no deformation, no maintenance and maintenance, easy to clean, saving later repair and maintenance costs;
(10) Good sound-absorbing effect and good energy-saving performance, making indoor energy saving up to 30% or more;
(11) Compared with LVT and WPC floor, SPC floor has less investment cost, quicker effect, less labor, less labor intensity, and clean environment.