Do you know why SPC flooring is becoming more and more popular?
Compared with the traditional floor, the SPC floor completely overcomes the problems of the seam, warping and drumming caused by the change of the floor under the hot and cold dry and wet conditions, which saves the height of the room and can be repeatedly disassembled and utilized, which is more economical and practical.
What is the SPC floor?
SPC floor refers to the floor which is free from nails, glue-free and keel-free during the floor covering process. It is a new environmentally-friendly floor developed based on high technology. It has zero formaldehyde, mildew, moisture proof, insect proof and installation. Simple and so on.
SPC floor is extruded from the extruder with T-die to extrude the PVC substrate, and the three-roll or four-roll calender is used to respectively wear the PVC wear-resistant layer, PVC color film and PVC substrate, and heat-fit and emboss the product once. The process requirements are very high, the fit is done by heat, and no glue is needed.
SPC floor materials use environmentally friendly formula and do not contain harmful substances such as heavy metals, phthalates, methanol, etc., in line with GB4085-83 standards.
SPC flooring is popular in developed countries and Asia Pacific markets. With its excellent environmental performance advantages, SPC flooring not only solves the problem of moisture deformation and mildew of solid wood flooring, but also solves the formaldehyde problem of other decoration materials.
SPC flooring has a wide range of color patterns to choose from, suitable for indoor home improvement, hotels, hospitals, shopping malls, school kindergartens, nursing homes, office buildings and other public places.
What constitutes the SPC floor?
SPC flooring components: PVC resin powder, stone powder, plasticizer, stabilizer, carbon black, the main components are polyvinyl chloride and stone powder.
The structure of the SPC floor: from bottom to surface, consisting of PVC base color film decorative paper and wear layer, UV coating.
Why is SPC flooring increasingly popular?
1. Waterproof and moisture proof. It fundamentally solves the problem that the traditional wooden floor is easy to rot and expand and deform after being absorbed by moisture in a humid and multi-water environment, and can be used in an environment where the traditional wooden floor cannot be applied.
2. Insect and termite prevention, effectively eliminate insect harassment and prolong service life.
3. It has strong plasticity and can realize individualized modeling very easily, allowing designers to play and realize, fully embodying individual style.
4. High environmental protection, no pollution, no pollution, and can be recycled. The product does not contain benzene and formaldehyde. It is environmentally friendly and can be recycled. It greatly saves the amount of wood used and is suitable for sustainable national policy and benefits the society.
5. High fire resistance. It can be effectively flame retardant, the fire level is up to B1 level, it will self-extinguish in case of fire, and it will not produce any toxic gas.
6. Simple installation, convenient construction, no need to play wood keel, no need to do waterproof treatment on the ground, no complicated construction process, saving installation time and cost.
7. No cracking, no expansion, no deformation, no maintenance and maintenance, easy to clean, and save on later repair and maintenance costs.
8. The sound absorption effect is good, the energy saving is good, the heat transfer is fast and the heat preservation is good, and the indoor energy saving is as high as 30% or more.
9. SPC floor is cheaper and more environmentally friendly than solid wood flooring, laminate flooring and laminate flooring.
10. SPC flooring can be recycled to reduce urban construction waste. The construction materials can also be recycled. The old floor can also be reused.
12. Colorful, there are many colors and patterns to choose from. The film of SPC floor adopts high-definition printing technology, which can fully display the warmth and softness of the wooden floor; the cleanliness and grade of the tile floor; and the atmosphere and luxury of the marble floor! The styles of SPC flooring are very rich, whether it is popular styles such as wood grain and stone pattern, or the current "Buddha" era, the natural lines that everyone respects can be satisfied.
How is the SPC floor paved?
In the paving process, the SPC floor does not need to be a thick layer of cement mortar like the tile and marble floor, and there is no need to play the keel like the wooden floor. As long as the ground is flat, it can be directly paved. After the paving, the floors are tightly stitched! A little water can't see it!