- Industry News
- Durable and beautiful, why is vinyl flooring so cost-effective?
Durable and beautiful, why is vinyl flooring so cost-effective?
Vinyl flooring has had a significant impact on the construction industry since the 1930s.
By around 1950, vinyl floors were the main competitor to other resilient floors and the most cost-effective waterproof floor in homes such as bathrooms and kitchens
To this day, vinyl flooring is not only popular in home design, but also widely used in high-traffic commercial spaces.
So, what exactly is vinyl flooring?
As a flooring material, vinyl is a combination of synthetic materials such as fiberglass, polyvinyl chloride, and plasticizers. Also because it is composed of multiple layers of different materials, vinyl flooring is not only durable but also comfortable.
After nearly 100 years of production, development and redesign, vinyl floors are now thicker than in the past, which means they are more resistant to moisture and water.
1. Strong bearing capacity, very suitable for installation in areas with high traffic
2. High comfort, as a "resilient" floor, meaning its soft texture is suitable for prolonged standing
3. Easy to clean, dirt only stays on the surface, easy to clean
4. Strong moisture resistance, vinyl floors are completely waterproof, all water ends up on the floor
5. Quick and easy installation
6. Green and environmentally friendly, the material for the production floor is 100% environmentally friendly and non-toxic renewable resources, sound absorption and noise prevention, its sound absorption decibel is much higher than ordinary materials, suitable for hospitals, schools and other environments that require quiet
7. Aesthetically pleasing, vinyl flooring offers a wide range of colors and realistic wood and stone designs, catering to a variety of interior design needs
At utop, we provide vinyl spc click lock flooring, lvt flooring and more than a dozen high quality professional vinyl flooring. Dedicated to providing our customers with a variety of flooring solutions to meet any need in Aged Care, Retail, Residential, Healthcare, Residential, Pet Home and more.