- Industry News
- Household SPC Vinyl Flooring Purchasing Tips
Household SPC Vinyl Flooring Purchasing Tips
SPC vinyl flooring is a new type of polymer environmental protection material that has appeared in recent years. It has the advantages of zero formaldehyde, fireproof, and mildew resistance. And for the various brands of the SPC flooring , how should we choose the best quality SPC flooring on the market? Next, I will show you a few tips for purchasing SPC vinyl plank.
1) Look the color: mainly look at the color of the “SPC base materials”. The color of the pure material is beige, the mixture is gray and cyan, and the recycled material is gray-black and black.
2) Touch feeling: The SPC base material feels delicate and has a moist feeling. Recycled materials and mixtures are dry and non-hydrating. Check the two floors whether flatness and fit good after splicing.
3) Smell: Only few extremely bad ones have a little odor. Most of the materials containing recycled materials and mixtures can still be odorless.
4) Transmittance: The mobile phone flashlight is illuminated against the floor and has good light transmittance. The mixture and recycled materials are not transparent, or the light transmittance is poor.
5) Water dropping test: Detect whether the place where the lock of the floor is connected is leaking and test the anti-slip performance of the floor.
6) Break off the Click Lock : Find a sample and break off the lock part , The SPC poor quality of flooring is very brittle and very easy to break .However, the high-quality SPC lock flooring has good flexibility and not easy to break.
7) Tear: Find several pieces of samples from different manufacturers, and perform destruction carding at the corners, tear the decoration printing layer and the SPC base material , and see the adhesion between the printing layer and the substrate. This decided whether it will peel easily in use in the next few years. The bonding strength of pure virgin materials is large, followed by others.