How to choose spc floor
There are many advantages of spc vinyl flooring, so that it is loved by users. How to choose spc lock flooring? Today, UTOP will answer you one by one.
1. Look at the color: The bottom of the spc is generally the base material of the spc. The spc base is made of polyvinyl chloride resin. The color of the high-quality pure material is beige; if the mixture is used, the color is mostly gray or cyan , White; recycled material the color is gray-black or black.
2. Look at the appearance: the surface of the high-quality spc lock floor is flat, without obvious stains, and the pattern is clear; while the spc lock floor of recycled materials and mixed materials is not flat enough, and the flatness and fit after connection are not good.
3. Touching feel: The spc base material has a delicate touch and a moisturizing feel. Recycled materials and mixtures have a dry hand and no moisture.
4. Light transmittance: The floor is placed horizontally in the air. Use a mobile phone flashlight to illuminate from below the floor. From the top of the floor, you can see the bright floor. It is a high-quality spc lock floor with good light transmittance.
5. Break the lock: Find a sample and break the lock part of the floor. The bad quality is very brittle and easy to break. The lock of the high-quality spc lock floor has good flexibility and is not easy to break.
6. Look at the thickness: Since the spc lock floor has a base material, a color film layer, a wear-resistant layer, and a UV layer, etc., if the merchant's label and actual measurement are 4.0mm, the spc lock floor purchased is only about 3.7mm- 3.8mm thickness, then this is not
enough floor. Therefore, the actual thickness is about 0.2mm more than the marked thickness is a sufficient spc lock floor.
7. Peel resistance: break the floor, pull it hard, and see if the color film layer, wear-resistant layer and UV layer on the surface are not easily separated from the base material. The one that is not easily separated is the high-quality spc lock floor.