- Industry News
- How to install spc lock floor?
How to install spc lock floor?
1.before installation, it is recommended to lay floor film, which can increase the foot feeling and prevent the noise between the floor and spc lock floor. place the first spc lock floor from the upper left corner of the room
2. To prevent the spc lock floor from expanding naturally, a gap of 0.4cm should be reserved between the wall surface and the spc lock floor
3. When installing the first and second spc lock floors, insert the short side convex damage into the groove of the first floor, and continue to use the same method to install other spc lock floors
4. When installing the last spc lock floor in the first row, it is necessary to measure the remaining part with spc lock first, and note that spc lock floor needs to be measured in reverse
5. Finally, use a utility knife to scratch the surface of the spc lock floor, and open it with both hands to install the last spc lock floor in the last row
6. Start installing the second row. When installing the second spc lock floor, insert the short side convex damage into the groove of the previous spc lock floor, and gently insert the long side convex damage into the corresponding floor groove
7. When there is a gap, you can use a rubber hammer to assist installation
8. Simple paving method is as shown in the figure
9. Finally, you can install other spc lock floors in the room in the way you want, and ensure that the necessary expansion gap is left between all fixed vertical planes in the room, including fixed objects such as doors, walls and cabinets