- Industry News
- Is SPC click floor installation really convenient?
Is SPC click floor installation really convenient?
SPC lock floor has the following advantages:
1. Raw materials 100% environment protection
2. Superior anti-skid
3. Anti-mildew and antibacterial
4. Warm and comfortable
5. Insanely thin and light
6. Waterproof and damp proof
7. High grade anti-abrasion, high strength
8. Environmentally-friendly and renewable
9. Fire retardant
10. Sound absorption and noise reduction
11. High-elasticity, high safety
12. Beautiful and fashionable
Precautions before installation:
1. SPC floor should be leveled and placed on site with constant temperature and stability for 24 hours before installation;
2. Make sure the floor is smooth and clean before installing the floor, without any residue;
3. When installing the floor, the indoor temperature should be kept between 15 and 28 degrees Celsius. Indoor temperature and surface temperature 15 are appropriate, and should not be applied below 5 and above 30. The relative air humidity suitable for construction should be between 20% and 75%.
4. The moisture content of the base layer should be less than 3%. The strength of the base layer should not be lower than the requirement of concrete strength C-20, otherwise suitable self-leveling should be used to strengthen the strength. The surface hardness of the base layer is not less than 1.2 MPa.
SPC floor installation instruction:
1. Before installation, it is recommended to spread floor film, which can make better feeling of feet and prevent the noise generated between the ground and the floor by small grains of sand. Put the first floor from the left corner of the room.
2. To prevent the natural expansion of the floor, 0.4 cm gap should be reserved between the wall and the floor.
3. When installing the first and second floor, insert the convex damage of the short side into the groove of the first floor.
Continue to use the above method to install other floors...
4. When installing the last piece of the first row, you need to take the remaining part of the floor measurement first, and note that the floor needs to be measured in reverse.
5. Finally, use the art knife to force the floor surface, break it by hands easily, then install the last floor of the first row.
Start installing the second row
6. When installing the second floor, insert the convex of the short side into the groove of the previous floor, and gently insert the convex of the long side into the corresponding floor groove.
7. Use a rubber hammer when there are gaps.
8. The recommended way of installation is as follows :
9. Finally, the same method can be used to install other floors in the room
to ensure that necessary expansion gaps are left between all fixed vertical
planes in the room, including doors, walls, cabinets and other fixed
SPC Floor Installation Process:
1. The B plate tenon plate A inclined in the fillster locking, and then put it flat.
2. After put it flat, the B plate and C plate spacing about 2-3mm, into parallel lines.
3. Lift up the plates A and B at the same time (note: with the ground at a 45 degree angle).
4.The B plate along C plate direction, flat push until locked.
5. With the palm of your hands, flatten the plates A and B, but do not force to press to the floor.
6. The floors are smooth without slit after installation. If the floor are not smooth or have slit, they need to be lifted and locked by 10-30 degree angle. After locking, floor would be smooth automatically.