- Company news
- Preventive measures for new coronavirus pneumonia
Preventive measures for new coronavirus pneumonia
COVID-19 is a relatively popular disease recently. This disease is very infectious. Therefore, it is very likely to be infected with the patient's droplets or directly contact with the patient Great harm.
Common signs of infection with coronavirus include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath, and difficulty breathing. In more severe cases, infection can lead to pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure, and even death.
So everyone must take measures to prevent this disease:
1. To prevent this disease, we must start with ourselves, and we should avoid going to public places with dense crowds.
2. Wash your hands frequently, wash your hands with soap, hand soap and alcohol
3. Wear a mask when you go out, choose a qualified mask to wear, do not buy a low-quality mask because it is cheap
4. When sneezing and coughing, be sure to cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or sleeves. If you splash on your hands, please wash your hands in time
5. Try not to visit patients in the hospital to avoid infection
6. Keep the room ventilated, 2-3 times a day, each time not less than 30 minutes
7. Drink plenty of water in daily life, stay up late, ensure enough sleep, exercise diligently, strengthen body immunity
8. Commonly used disinfectant to disinfect the room
9. If you have symptoms such as fever, dry cough, please go to the hospital for testing immediately, wear a mask, and pay attention to personal protection.
For your own health and the health of your parents, you must prevent this disease in advance.