- Industry News
- What material is lvt floor the lvt floor laying process
What material is lvt floor the lvt floor laying process
What material is lvt floor
LVT is both "high end vinyl flooring" and is a new type of material, vinyl is a "resilient" floor, which means its soft texture has a little "give" when you walk on it, making it a good The work platform you can stand on for hours.
1. Quick and easy installation: Available in brick and wood, as well as sheets, it is easy to install. Floor tiles are usually in 12-inch squares, so they're easy to handle and both sides of the tiles and planks are often manufactured with a "peel-and-stick" backing, which means they're easy for owners to lay down themselves (saving money on professional installations).
2. Moisture resistance: Vinyl flooring is completely waterproof, so it can be used almost anywhere in the home, including the main, upper and below grades. It works especially in bathrooms and kitchens, where water tends to end up on the floor.
3. Easy to clean up: Water only needs to beaded on the surface, so it is easy to sweep. Plus, regular sweeping and occasional wet mopping are all it takes to keep a vinyl floor clean and bright.
4. Durability: Most vinyl floors have a "wear layer" (sometimes up to three) on top of the vinyl itself, so it's resistant to normal traffic wear and tear.
What is the lvt floor laying process
1. Measure the area of the room
Before the floor is installed, it is necessary to accurately measure the paving area of the room, so as to know the material loss during the whole paving process.
2. Basic treatment
The first step before the floor is formally installed is the basic treatment, which is mainly to repair the problem ground to form a new basic layer, so as to avoid the floor arching caused by the hollowing and cracking of the original basic layer. After the base is done, the ground needs to be leveled. If the ground is uneven, it will not only cause gaps in the skirting, but also the overall floor will be uneven, and there will be abnormal noises, which will seriously affect the quality of the floor.
3. Leveling the ground
The horizontal error of the ground should not exceed 2mm. If it exceeds, you must find a way to level it. If the ground is uneven, it will not only cause gaps in the skirting, but also the overall floor will be uneven, and there will be abnormal noises, which will seriously affect the quality of the floor.
The above content mainly describes what material is Xiaobian for lvt floor? A specific introduction to what the lvt floor laying process is. There are many situations in the floor that are very important. After all, the floor is trampled every day, so whether it is from its appearance or in terms of quality, every point must be When it is in place, there is a lot of investigation on the materials, and you will know very well about the future use or maintenance, so you must not be too slack.