- Spc Flooring
- 3.2mm SPC Flooring
- Natural Plastic SPC Click Rigid Core Flooring
Natural Plastic SPC Click Rigid Core Flooring
Product origin :CHINA
Delivery time :15-20 DAYS
Supply capacity :14,000 square meters per day
UTOP1852 3.2mm SPC Flooring SPC (Stone plactic composite) is a new type of environmentally friendly floor developed on the basis of high-tech,
Natural Plastic SPC Click Rigid Core Flooring Introduction
SPC (Stone plactic composite) is a new type of environmentally friendly floor developed on the basis of high-tech, with zero formaldehyde, mildew proof, moisture-proof, fireproof, insect-proof, and simple installation.It is considered as a new generation of floor materials characterized by extreme stability,high performance,100% waterproofing.SPC flooring works better than LVT,WPC or laminate flooring. SPC flooring is durable and no problem to use for decades.
SPC Vinyl flooring (PVC flooring, SPC indoor）
3.2mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm, 6.0mm
Wear layer thickness
0.3mm or 0.5mm, 0.7mm
Wood embossed, Deep wood embossed, hand-scraped, impact grain,
Detials of Natural Plastic SPC Click Rigid Core Flooring
Features of Natural Plastic SPC Click Rigid Core Flooring
1. 100% virgin material, Formaldehyde free
2. Excellent anti-slipping
3. Anti-mildew and anti-bacterial floor
4. Warm and comfortable
5. Waterproof and damp proof
6. Insanely thin and light
7. Environmentally-friendly and renewable
8. High-elasticity, high safety
9. High grade anti-abrasion, high strength
10. Sound absorption and noise reduction
11. Beautiful and fashionable
12. Fire Retardant
Packaging and Transport
Packaging Details:Carton then pallet.
Delivery Time:Two weeks after received advance.
Application of Natural Plastic SPC Click Rigid Core Flooring
Why do you choose UTOP SPC Click System Flooring?
1) We have the complete manufacturing line for SPC flooring.
2) Advanced technology ,professional R&D.
3) High quality products ,passed SGS testing.
4) Strict quality control and checking.
5) Good after-sales services .
- SPC flooring catalog.pdf